EUROCKERZ Video Music

FUSION "Till I Hear From You" Reissue from Angel Air Records

09:10 by Musicologo go go
FUSION "Till I Hear From You"

CD Release on 7th October 2013.

FUSION were a east anglian band that released their one and only album back in 1980 which was described as “Funkier Than A Mosquito’s Tweeter” and featured a young man called NIK KERSHAW who was to take the UK pop charts by storm some three years later. (Nik also wrote the 1991 UK number 1 “The One And Only” for Chesney Hawkes)

Nik was in a band called Hog and was persuaded by Fusion band leader Reg Webb to join them and leave his then full time government job in Ipswich. Fusion was as the name suggests playing some of the finest and funkiest soul and jazz tinged music in Britain at that time. The opening track “Till I Hear from You” is an early rendition of “Human Racing” which was eventually to become the title track of Nik’s first solo album.

Nik said “I’m still very proud of it and am pleased it is getting its very first release on CD and I’ll always be grateful for the part Fusion played in my life”

MUSICIANS
NIK KERSHAW, REG WEBB, ALAN CLARKE, KENN ELSON
   
FUSION Till I Hear From You
CD TRACKLISTING

1. Till I Hear from You
2. Champagne Lady
3. Big Brother
4. In The Union Now
5. Suchi
6. Play Around
7. How Was I Supposed To Know
8. If I Had The Chance
9. Pain Of Love
10. Don’t Believe It
11. Look behind You

BONUS TRACKS
12. Hey! Mr Wonderful
13. My Love Ain’t Loving Me None

news from: http://www.angelair.co.uk/?tcp_product=fusion-till-i-hear-from-you

0 comments:

Posta un commento

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Your Best Music Webzine