EUROCKERZ Video Music

Aldo Nova announce his Rock Opera

03:28 by Extra Music Fan

The great singer and guitarist ALDO NOVA announces through social media that in 2020 he will be on tour with his musical, Opera rock "The Life and Times of Eddie Gage" together with his trusted musicians, Timothy Gaines Bass, Michel Bruno Guitar,  Sebastien Cloutier Keybooards and Billy Carmassi, Drums.

here is the message:

For those of you who keep asking when I'll be touring, my tour starts August 1st 2020 in western Canada where I'll be playing large festivals for the whole month and then moving into the U.S. where the tour will keep going.
My Rock Opera "The Life and Times of Eddie Gage" will be released in June of 2020 where I'll be doing a press promotion tour of both the U.S. and Canada.
The album has 21 brand new original songs and is 1 hour and 52 minutes of music. I can't wait for all this to start because I'm really revved up about it. My live band will be the same as my band in my I'm a Survivor video.
See you out there.
Peace
Aldo Nova

https://www.facebook.com/AldoFreakingNova/


Images courtesy by by Curtis L. Smith from a photo by James St. Laurent

0 comments:

Posta un commento

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Your Best Music Webzine