EUROCKERZ Video Music

INTERVIEW:. with amazing guitar wizard ANASTASIO FARINI

10:18 by Musicologo go go
Anastasio Farini is a wonderful guitar player from Greece, his album "Lil'Angel" is now available in every bioggest digital stores, Spotify too!
We have talked with Anastasio; 

1. Hi Anastasio, tell us when you have started musical career? 

At the age of 16 It was (1991) I think,I have my first professional cooperation with some good musicians here in Greece with the group White Rose.Our sound was Hard Rock and We gave lots of gigs round in Greece. Then I decided to follow a career path clear as session musician which I had the opportunity to cooperate with various Greek Star singers  from various genres.So the starting point of my music carrier it was the 1991 year.

2. What is the genre of your sound?

Hard Rock!!!!!! I don't want to give a characterization of my genre like "Glam - Hair metal - Aor -Poser,or something else. My genre  is Hard Rock with all these data in my sound.

3. What is the source of inspiration for the songwriting? 

My everyday life of course!!!!! For example the song "Lil'Angel" I wrote it when my son was born.The song "I Will Be Loving You Forever" is a song which I wrote it for my wife!!!!!!!


4.  What is the guitar brand that you prefer? and how is your technical equipment for the concert? 

I always play with my fender scalloped neck guitars and I use Marhsall amps and Jmp1 Marshall pre amp with Digitech processor and with my JimChris great booster pedal and Morley wah wah. 

5. In your album there are many guest, are you satisfied with their performance?  

Of course YES!!!!!!!!! It was a really big honor for me to have cooperations with the singers like Rob Mancini,Pelle Saether,Reuben Archer,Darren Grant,and with the amazing Greek singers like Dean Mess and 
of course with the famous George Gakis.Everybody well gave its own stamp on each song.
Here,I would like to make a special reference  and the  other musicians who have collaborated with and some of them We play together and on gigs of Lil'Angel tour.
I'm talking about Panagiotis Voulgaris (Keys-Pianos to Phantom Of The Opera,Prelude,I Will Be Loving You Forever) Giannis Giouras (Keys to Lil'Angel) Giannis Katis (Drums) Kostas Domenikiotis (Bass) Christos Gougoumas (Keys to Sweet Lovin' Girl,Anytime All The Time,Brother To Brother,Wild Boyz,Like My Way Of Love)
The Lyric writer Vicky Bek which wrote the Lyrics of all the songs except Brother To Brother which written By Reuben Archer.
And Ghayath "Rias" Samman (Mixing and Mastering of the album)


6. Your ALBUM "Lil'Angel" will be promoted in international media, what are your expectations? 

To spreading my music to as many people as possible.

7. Some video channels have shared your official video clip, which reached thousands of views, how important is this media opportunity?

It's a great opportunity for a band. But this is only one side, the better chance for a band are the concerts and direct communication with the fans.

8. To promote the record are you planning a live tour? 

Of course !!!! I was on tour till June and I will continue the tour from September till the next summer.

9. Have you played in some important festivals?

Yes I had the opportunity to play in a lot's of festivals here in Greece as a session guitarist and with my project and I have some plans to play in some of them from September onwards. But more details for live dates will announced soon.

10. I would like to have your own point of view about the poor sales of the CD's, it's caused by the internet? technological development? or it's changed the mentality of the fans? 

Well yes,unfortunately this is the sign of the time,the technology  helps transmission of music but this way is harmful to the economy of music and of course this creates a lots of others problems which case we should probably find some other ways to increase profit for  the groups and of course of the labels.


11. How do you think about the international rock music scene? and the scene in your country?

I think there are lots of new groups with great music with fresh ideas and characters and this is the same in Greece,there are many good groups and musicians like Gus G The guitarist of Ozzy and Firewind and Lakis Ragazas the guitarit of Devil's Train and Mystic Prophecy.



0 comments:

Posta un commento

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Your Best Music Webzine