EUROCKERZ Video Music

ALDO NOVA announce new song titled Spaceman

01:57 by ARTISTI NO LIMITS
From FB ALDO NOVA announce new song taken from the new album titled "Spaceman=The Life and Times of Aldo Nova"!!

"From a Aldo Nova's 1st record since 1991's Blood on the Bricks.
The song I'm sharing with you is actually The last song of the Rock Opera Spaceman=The Life and Times of Aldo Nova.
I write from what I've lived, and it's so much better that way because I hate songs where there's no emotion present, and this album Aldo Nova=Spaceman = The Life and Times of Aldo Nova is very, very autobiographical .

It is basically the story of my life, the ups and down, and the things that I learned because of my mistakes.
If you don't learn from your mistakes, which took me 59 years to do, it's ain't easy, you won't get far in Life, and you'll keep chasing the dragon day after day, second after second, minute by minute, that turn into months, and then years of cold hard pain.



Take it from somebody whose been there :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Aldo Nova..."



FB https://www.facebook.com/AldoFreakingNova


Listen new song!! from Youtube




0 comments:

Posta un commento

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Your Best Music Webzine